7.26.2011

Welcome & Info


Pin It!
Welcome to the This Is Me Challenge--LDS Version!  This is not a replacement to the original blog, just an enhancement with questions geared toward religion, especially for those of the LDS faith.  Those who are not LDS are certainly welcome to browse and record their answers to any questions that apply.

For your information, this is what I will be posting and what you can expect from this blog.

*Just like the original "This Is Me Challenge", there will be challenge questions given that you can use as a starting point to record your personal history (or help others record it).  Unlike the original TIMC, the challenge will only be given once a month (I don't want to overwhelm anyone who is doing the weekly challenges, and I don't have a lot of spare time myself).  It will be published on the 1st day of the month, so look for it then!

*From time to time, I will share some of my ideas, or ideas of others on recording personal history or other things I think you might like to read or do.

*At the top of the page, just under the header, you will see tabs.  I assure you that you will fall into one or more of the categories, and you can look there to find ideas and prompts specific to you!  These prompts are geared toward those of the LDS faith, though they will work for anyone! 

*Some things may be a repeat between this version and the original.  I'm doing that because some people might not be reading both blogs.

*You can record your challenge questions and other prompts in many ways!  I am a scrapbooker, so most of mine will be done that way.  If you'd rather write it in your journal, on the computer, or do a video recording, or even write a poem, that would be wonderful!  My goal is just to help you get your own story recorded in your own way!

*If you have any questions or concerns, you can email me at emils24(at)gmail(dot)com.

Pin It!