This December, we won’t be doing any regular challenges here on the TIMC—LDS. We’re going to just do one challenge, and I’d love it if we could get lots of you involved!
I’m calling it
“Celebrating a Christ-Centered Christmas”.
Here’s how you can help and get involved:
1. Think of one thing you do with your family to help you remember Christ during this busy season.
2. Record it in your own way. (Write it down, video it, scrapbook it, etc.)
3. Email me (emils24(at)gmail(dot)com), or leave a comment here with your recorded challenge.
4. Check back on the blog at least once a week during December to see how other families focus on Christ, and be inspired by the ideas of others, and maybe even try a few of them out!
5. Spread the word to your family and friends, so they can benefit from this too!
I will link all of the future posts about it right here, so you can just check here if you’d like!
So, who’s in?